Your objective determines the way.
Every Gustav Käser Training builds on the objectives of the organisation and the participant. All key points are developed through conscious experience and intensive practice using practical cases.
The personal participation and the motivation of each participant in the training ensures the practical transfer and relevant results, which are consequently controlled on each training day.
Objective Orientated Action — the basis of success.
The balance between theory and practice and consequent control of the achievements (Interval Training), ensures that the high expectations of the future are being reached.
Which format of the Training gives your organisation the best results?
- You would like to improve yourself personally
- You would like to train your staff a few at a time enabling continuity of work
- You would like your staff to have the opportunity to learn with participants from other industries
- You would like individual staff to be brought up to the same standard as the rest of your workforce
- Your business is decentralised
- You would like to develop more than 6 staff together
- You want to develop individuals and strengthen team spirit within your company
- You would like to focus staff members on strategic goals and consequently common objectives
- You have to support a member of staff for a new task immediately
- You would like to define team aims and strategies for projects and departmental teams
- You would like to increase your personal effectiveness during presentations, public appearances and discussions
- You require clear back-up with preparation for Assessment Centres, Interviews and large scale projects
We are happy to provide you with more information about individual Training concepts and possible focal points.